The Negotiation & Leadership Conference is the leading annual student-run event that advances the practice and study of negotiation and leadership at Harvard University and beyond. In its 5th year, impacting more than 3,500 participants, it has established a track-record among attendees for offering inspiring speakers, engaging workshops, stimulating panels, and powerful networking opportunities.The Negotiation & Leadership Conference is an exciting, inspiring, skill-building event that is known for its top-notch speakers and its powerful audience impact. This spectacular two-day conference will give you proven strategies to sharpen your negotiation skills and increase your leadership effectiveness. Only world-class speakers, who deliver powerful presentations packed with cutting-edge skills for success, appear on our platform.
This life-changing event experience will give you and your team the latest information in the arenas of negotiation, leadership, diplomacy, relationship-building, communication skills and much more.
Our programs generally include:
- Keynote Presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Training Workshops
- Q&A Sessions
- Online Live-Streaming & Virtual Conference Participation
- Interviews with Speakers
- Sponsors & Book Expo
- Networking Opportunities
- Meals & Refreshments
- Special VIP Access to Speakers (Premium Option)
- Special Features (such as role exercises, skill assessments & diagnostics, or special film screenings)
- Special Give-aways (such as tropical vacations, books or other prizes)
Our top-notch expert speakers will improve your negotiation, conflict resolution, leadership and management skills:
- Learn how to resolve conflict in any situation.
- Master the basic foundations of negotiation.
- Sharpen your skills to negotiate better deals.
- Learn how to negotiate from a position of weakness.
- Learn how to facilitate difficult conversations.
- Learn how to translate your negotiation knowledge to real world situations.
- Develop empathy/listening skills and improve relationships.
- Learn how to develop options and alternatives for mutual gain.
- Learn how to manage complexity and adversity in your negotiations.