The Negotiation & Leadership Conference is the leading annual event that advances the practice and study of negotiation and leadership at Harvard University and beyond. In its 6th year, impacting more than 5,000 participants, it has established a track-record among attendees for offering inspiring speakers, engaging workshops, stimulating panels, and powerful networking opportunities.
The Negotiation & Leadership Conference is an exciting, inspiring, skill-building event that is known for its top-notch speakers and its powerful audience impact. This spectacular two-day conference will give you proven strategies to sharpen your negotiation skills and increase your leadership effectiveness. Only world-class speakers, who deliver powerful presentations packed with cutting-edge skills for success, appear on our platform.
This life-changing event experience will give you and your team the latest information in the arenas of negotiation, leadership, diplomacy, relationship-building, communication skills and much more.
Our programs generally include:
- Keynote Presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Training Workshops
- Q&A Sessions
- Online Live-Streaming & Virtual Conference Participation
- Interviews with Speakers
- Sponsors & Book Expo
- Networking Opportunities
- Meals & Refreshments
- Special VIP Access to Speakers (Premium Option)
- Special Features (such as role exercises, skill assessments & diagnostics, or special film screenings)
- Special Give-aways (such as tropical vacations, books or other prizes)
Our top-notch expert speakers will improve your negotiation, conflict resolution, leadership and management skills:
- Learn how to resolve conflict in any situation.
- Master the basic foundations of negotiation.
- Sharpen your skills to negotiate better deals.
- Learn how to negotiate from a position of weakness.
- Learn how to facilitate difficult conversations.
- Learn how to translate your negotiation knowledge to real world situations.
- Develop empathy/listening skills and improve relationships.
- Learn how to develop options and alternatives for mutual gain.
- Learn how to manage complexity and adversity in your negotiations.